In just five of those thirteen games the line of over 2.5 goals came in. And as you saw, two of these games had very high scores (5-1 and 6-1). These two irregular results greatly distorted this average, which would be 1.90 goals in the other 11 games.
Consider the following:
- In Premier League 2016/2017 Hull City have played 13 away matches, with 34 goals scored in total. This gives an average greater than 2.6 goals scored per game.
- In the Over Under 2.5 Goals market 10bet is paying the same odds for both markets in Hull’s next away game. Is it tempting to bet on over?
- What seemed like an excellent opportunity to bet on over 2.5 goals is suddenly no more.
- So while goal averaging is quite useful with a large sample, it is generally best to track the frequency of the results.
Above, which is not an example, Hull City had an average greater than 2.6 goals in 13 matches as a visitor. However, in just five games the line of over 2.5 goals came in. This is an average of less than half of the games played.
- Even if the average is greater than 2.6 goals per game, would you feel comfortable knowing that the frequency of the results is the opposite of which you want to bet? Probably not.
- There are a certain number of games to consider (at least 10), and the frequency of results is more important than the average of goals.
Strategy to beat bookmakers in the market over under 2.5 goals.
And when did the season just start?
If you are thinking of betting on Brazilian football 벳 시티 Betting Sites now in the over under 2.5 goals market, the game sampling is small and so is the frequency. But be sure to bet if you think something is good.
Our advice is to take into account the game history of each team from last season, but always give more value to the games of the current season. Judge your bet also according to how you view teams, whether they are offensive or not. With low sampling, 4 total goals in two games do not mean the team plays in the rebound.
Draw no Bet is a well-known market in football, where the player will get his money back if the game ends in a draw. It is very easy to understand. Tottenham and Liverpool will play at White Hart Lane this weekend and you want to bet on Liverpool, however, you know that a draw is a very possible result and that this could disrupt your bets. In the Draw no Bet (DNB) market you can bet on Liverpool, and if the match ends in a draw, your bet will be void and the money returned. As the name of the market itself says.